Sunday, August 18, 2013

The End

I know I know.. It's late!! It's Sunday night at 11pm and I am just NOW posting our final blog post for this summer's Bootcamp! My bad!!! :)

Today was a very exciting day!! We took Sacha's final progress picture:

These are her old skinny jeans.. Size 13!
She is now in a size 9, weighs 134, and has lost 16 pounds total. 

I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of her! She is doing great. But, her story doesn't end here. We have decided  to start a new program (this time I'm not in charge!) It is called the Jamie Eason LiveFit 12 week program!! We are super excited about it. She gives you a meal guide, fitness plan, and suggests supplementation!

We start this program bright and early tomorrow! So, tonight we meal prepped! It was actually kind of fun!


We're going to be eating a lot of veggies!! Plus some lean meats. I can't lie, I'm pretty excited to get started!! We'll see how it goes :)

I may or may not blog through most of this process!! We'll see!! Goodnight y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment