Monday, May 6, 2013

The Beginning

It ALL started with a nice little motivational picture like this. My sister has been talking about losing weight forever. But, it seems like every time she decides to go for it, something comes up and stands in her way!

She came home one night, about a month ago, with a new book; The 17 Day Diet by Michael Rafael Moreno, better known as "Dr. Mike." Excitedly, she talked about her new eating plan and her desire to start exercising. She bought a treadmill and ordered the Insanity workout videos. She was set!

I decided the next morning that I refuse to let her quit this time. It is my duty as her sister to encourage her, motivate her, and be right by her side the whole way through.

So, each day from that day on, I have sent her simple little pictures like the one above and with it I would write my encouraging words of the day!

We have been doing this since March 25, 2013. My sister has already lost 10 pounds, and she is still going strong!! As soon as I finish finals week and get to go home for the summer, we are getting started on something very exciting...

Next week, we are starting Ilona's Intense Bootcamp! I will design a physical training program for us to do together each day along with her intense new diet.
It is my goal to help her reach her goal, and I can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. I think this is the sweetest thing ever! Sacha is so lucky 2 have a sister like you that truly cares! Tomorrow I am gonna try your week 1 bootcamp :) I hope I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Krystina!! I hope you enjoy the bootcamp! Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete