Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 2 Day 2 (Rest/Cardio/Yoga)


Its Tuesday again!! Which means it's Sacha's rest day. Last week, Mom and I didn't do much on Tuesday. But, today.. we decided it was important to get up and get going.

Since the weather was super crummy when we got up, Mom ran on the treadmill and I did some cardio in the living room. I did 2 sets of 50 Jumping Jacks, 25 crunches, and 10 squats. Then we did Wii Fit Yoga!!
Of course the picture above is not of either of us. But, I liked it and the pictures of us looked even more ridiculous than they normally do.

Anyhow, since there is no workout plan for today, feel free to either do a workout from last week, or just do something active today! Go for a run, do some yoga, zumba, swim, etc.

I'm very proud of you all for sticking with the program. Keep up the good work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment