Saturday, May 25, 2013

Preparing for Week 3!

Day 13 of Ilona's Intense Bootcamp has already begun! As you've probably already noticed, it's Saturday.. Which means its rest day for me and Alyssa. As I'm resting, I'm working hard to plan for next week.
The plans are underway! We've decided to have focus days for legs/booty, abs/obliques, and we will be throwing some arm exercises in each day. We are working on being big(well, little really) and strong before this summer is over!

Sacha and Mom are suppose to be at home doing cardio sometime today.. Guess we'll find out later if they cheated or not! 

And, me.. I'm just conquering the world; One video store at a time!! 

I seriously just love my new top!!! :) I got it from Trendz Clothing Boutique. I feel adorable! Which is important, right? "When you look good, you feel good!" That's what my momma always tells me!

Y'all have a wonderful Saturday! Do something active today! Go for a walk. Swim. Yoga. Something! You're doing great!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment