Sunday, May 19, 2013

Celebratory Sunday

What a wonderful Sunday!!! I don't know about you, but I have really enjoyed my relaxing Sunday! 

I woke up to a wonderful Sunday Morning Breakfast!
It was absolutely amazing! My dad is seriously the world's best cook!

Then, after church, I spend a few hours with my two favorite guys!
Jackson and Rueben!!! 
I swear, they're the sweetest!

After Jackson left for work, I went to the lake with my parents!
We had a wonderful day!!! :)

Of course we had to stop for celebratory ice cream!
Super delicious, super worth it!

Annnnnd, last but not least, we had a fish fry when we got home!
I did happen to include some yummy veggies in with this meal. But, I think it's safe to say today was a mega cheat day... My bad!

Tomorrow morning it is time to get back on the straight and narrow! Lots of veggies, lots of fruit, and lots of water! I'll do better next time! 
If you didn't participate in Ilona's Mega Bad Skip Day, give yourself a high five!!! If you happened to stray from your strict diet today, tell yourself you'll do better tomorrow and keep going! You CAN do this, you WILL do this! It just takes determination! Keep going, ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment