Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bootcamp Day 6-

Well, it's Saturday and that means its rest day for me. (Only when it comes to exercising.. I'm working 12 hours at the video store today. So, that's really not much of a rest!) 

Anyhow.. Since its rest day, I don't have a workout to post today. However, if you wish to go ahead and do a workout today instead of resting with me, feel free to choose any of the previous bootcamp days to follow along with!

While I'm resting (at work) I'll go ahead and start designing next week's workout plan! I'm really excited for another week of Ilona's Intense Bootcamp!! I've gotten so much positive feedback on this program which makes it take much more exciting to keep going! That, and I can see how much it's helping my beautiful sister! Sacha has now lost 13 pounds since she got started in March! I am beyond proud of her! :)

Remember, even if you do take a rest day today.. Don't, cheat yourself out of a good diet. Keep eating healthy, keep up the good work! I'm proud of you! :)
I ate some yummy fruit and a boiled egg for breakfast! Oh, and don't forget about my coffee in my precious Dutch Girl cup! I love breakfast time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment