Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week 3 Day 4 (Arms and Legs)

I really feel like eventually getting up at 6:15 in the AM won't be so bad.. But, I haven't gotten to that point in my life yet! I'm still dragging myself out of bed every morning because I know if I don't, I will be letting Sacha and Alyssa down.

Sacha has decided to start running with Alyssa and I outside. So, we've turned it into some type of competition. We race from one spot to the other and it actually makes our run a lot more fun!
This morning when we woke up for our run, the storm clouds started rolling in. It sprinkled on us just a little bit. But, it wasn't too bad!

Today we did a little mix up! Sacha did Legs and Alyssa focused more on Arms.

Here are the exercises Sacha and I did:
Exercise 1: Lunges
We did 3 sets of 20 lunges.

Exercise 2: Push Ups
We did 3 sets of 5 again today.

Exercise 3: Squats

We did 3 sets of 10 squats.

Exercise 4: Donkey Kicks

We did 3 sets of 10 kicks per leg.

Exercise 5: Sideways Scissors
Lay on back, legs up to the ceiling and spread to a V. Bring legs together and cross at ankles and then bring them back out. We did 3 sets of 20.

Exercise 6: Burpees
We did 3 sets of 5 Burpees.

Exercise 7: Wall Sits
We did 3 sets for 30 seconds each.

And that's it!!! :)
Remember to keep doing cardio before you workout. And don't forget to stretch!
I'm so proud of you for sticking to it :)

Ohhhh, and poor Momma is still not feeling too hot! I hope she gets well soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment