Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 13


I am literally out of town every single day this week! I left for Levelland, Texas at 6am on Monday morning to help Alyssa and her family move her fiancé and their stuff to their new house! Today we'll be driving home for 12 hours. And tomorrow, I'll leave for the beach at 5am!

So, needless to say, I have not and will not be making a workout plan for Sacha this week. However, that does NOT mean that she's not going to be working out!

I sent her a text this morning to check on her and make sure that she was still working out, and she was! I sent her the picture at the top of this post and told her that she has worked too hard to give up now! But, she's got this under control. She's doing so great! I couldn't be more proud! :)

If you're still planning to workout this week, check one of the past couple of weeks for a workout plan! Keep up the good work y'all. 



Oh, annnnnd it's Alyssa's 21st Birthday y'all! Just thought you should know!

No comments:

Post a Comment