Friday, July 12, 2013

South Dakota Bound


Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!

We got up at 4am today to meet our group at the church! Let me tell you... I just thought 6:30 was early.. It's NOTHING compared to 4am. But, hey... It's for a good cause. So, who could complain!

We got our group together, loaded up, and we are now heading to South Dakota! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. Our trip to SD last year was probably one of my favorite trips I have ever been on! It's just incredible to see the work God is doing in that place! I am nothing but blessed to get the opportunity to be part of this experience. And on top of everything else, my momma is going with me! 

Today is a wonderful day! :) Oh, and don't forget about Sacha... She got up at 6:30(without me) and did her Fun Friday activity! She did Just Dance on the Wii this morning! I'm so proud of her. I just know she'll do great this week. She doesn't need me! She's got this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment