Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Week 11 Day 3 (legs)

Sorry it took so long to post. But, Mom and I headed to Little Rock at 6:45 this morning for an appointment and I left my phone on my night stand. Who knew how rough it would be to go 7 hours without your phone?! It was like torture! 


Since we knew I would be leaving the house at 6:45, we decided to go ahead and start bootcamp by 6. Again.. Torture!

We got up for our morning run and it was still dark outside.. There's just something wrong with running in the dark. I'm just saying! But, we did it!

When we finished our run we did our leg day. I basically just ran back and forth between barking orders and trying to get ready at the same time. So, I'll have to do this workout all over again tonight!

We did 100 Jumping Jacks

3 sets of 15 walking lunges

3 sets of 10 (per leg) squat kicks

3 sets of 10 squat jumps

And 3 sets of 10 leg raises (per leg)
(hold on to something for support if you need it!)


And that's it!! Sacha and Matthew worked hard even though their legs were getting beyond tired! I'm proud!






No comments:

Post a Comment