Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 10 Day 1 (abs)

Today is the start of week 10!! That's just unreal. It blows my mind. But, it's true!

Although I may be all the way in South Dakota, we didn't let that be an excuse to skip out on Ilona's Intense Bootcamp. So, I came up with a workout schedule, left it for Sacha, and made her promise me she would do it while I was gone!

She sent me these pictures this morning!! Her and Angeline got up, went for their morning run and sent me proof! I'm proud of them!!! :)

Alyssa and I actually got to sleep in just a little today! We got up and started our run at 7am, which is actually 8am back home! It was nice! :)

Today we decided to run on the river walk! It was peaceful. Apparently locals don't run this trail at 7am! We did!

Back home Sacha and Angeline did another "Fitness Countdown" after their cardio!

Here's what they did:

Jumping Jacks

Flutter Kicks



Extended Leg "Toe Tap" Crunches


Backward Crunches




Here's how(Incase you don't already know):

10 Jumping Jacks
10 Flutter Kicks
10 Toe Tap Crunches
10 Backward Crunches

9 Jumping Jacks
9 Flutter Kicks
9 Toe Tap Crunches
9 Backward Crunches

8 Jumping Jacks
8 Flutter Kicks
8 Toe Tap Crunches
8 Backward Crunches

7 Jumping Jacks
7 Flutter Kicks
7 Toe Tap Crunches
7 Backward Crunches

And so on down to 1! Then, back up to 10! Good luck! Keep working hard! Only 5 more weeks!! :) Y'all have a wonderful day!!!

Pray for us as we start our first day of canvassing in South Dakota!

No comments:

Post a Comment