Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 11 Day 2


So, today is technically suppose to be rest day. But, when I looked back over the past few weeks at all the things I let myself eat and the few pounds that I gained because of it, it decided that today was NOT going to be rest day for me. Its time for me to get back on track! I mean, how am I suppose to train the other girls if I'm slacking off myself? So, with that being said... I got up this morning, and kicked my own booty!

I started with 10 minutes of non stop hill sprints. (When I thought I was going to die, I walked down the hill. But I never stopped moving!)

Then, I did a full body exercise...

I started with 50 Jumping Jacks


Then I did 10 push ups


20 crunches



20 mountain climbers


30 second plank


7 burpees


I repeated this sequence twice and then I did some arm exercises.

I did 10 bicep curls


10 hammer curls



10 table tops


10 tricep extensions


And I repeated those twice. Then, I layed down on my yoga mat and thought I was going to die!!! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment