Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 9 Day 1 (Legs)

We hit the nine week mark this morning! Wow. That blows my mind! It really does. It doesn't even feel right! But, I am so proud of how far we've come in these past nine weeks!

We started this morning a little differently because we had a strict time limit. Sacha had to leave for Hot Springs by 7:30 so we had to get on the ball.

We started with 10 minutes of Hill Sprints. It was intense! Then, when we finished those we jumped right into our workout!

We did 100 Jumping Jacks!

3 sets of 20 Lunges

3 sets of 10 Squat Kicks per leg.

And a 1 minute Wall Sit!

And that's it!!! It doesn't sound like much! But, I was crawling back inside when we finished! My legs felt like they were going to fall off. I'm proud of Sacha for pushing through and working super hard this morning.

Happy Week Nine!!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment