Sunday, July 14, 2013

South Dakota Sunday

Happy Sunday!!!!
For the first time in FOREVER, I was not home for Sunday Morning Breakfast! I know.. I can't believe it either! But, I have to admit, I have had such a great Sunday! 

Alyssa and I actually woke up at 5:30am for a morning run in Belle Fourche! Bryce (her fiancé) went with us to make sure we didn't get lost!

It was a beautiful run.. Much different scenery than we are used to. But, let me tell you.. It was early and we were tired!

After our run, we went back and got ready for church! We went to the connection church's 8:30 service in Spearfish, which is the town we spent most of our time in last year!

Then, when church was over and we had all grabbed a bite to eat, we headed to Devil's Tower in Wyoming!

Joce and Abbi were by my side the entire time! They're previous!! :)

Mom and I at Devil's Tower!

Here a picture of Alyssa and I last year, compared to this year!! We've changed quite a bit!

And here's the view from the trail! It was incredible!

We had a great time exploring today! Now, everyone is taking a nap and getting ready for tonight's church service in Belle Fourche! 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Sunday as well!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment