Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 8 Day 2 (Freshman Orientation)


It's Tuesday again. Which means Sacha and I get to rest from our exercise program. Which is good because we have been at her Freshman Orientation for the past 2 days and we are EXHAUSTED!! 

Last night we made a trip to Walmart to get some groceries for our little sleepover in Arkadelphia. We actually managed to make a few "healthier" choices! We bought plain greek yogurt and cottage cheese to go with our oatmeal pancakes that I made for breakfast today. And we also bought some fruit for breakfast and some multigrain chips with avocados for our snack with the movie we watched last night. 

Then.... We went and layed out by the pool for a little while!

I am serving as her "Mom" in this experience and its actually quiet funny! I would make a terrible mother right now. I need a few years before I'm ready for all that responsibility!

Anyhow, we have a lot of important stuff we need to take care of this morning. So, I've got to get going!

Y'all have a wonderful day!!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment