Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 9 Day 8

Today was rest day... For Sacha!! Her schedule is crazy on Tuesdays. So, I let her rest! Me.. I got up and did my independent cardio! Yet another day of Hill Sprints! Wooooo! If we have several people at Bootcamp tomorrow we may make it into some kind of relay before we start our workout. That could be fun!

Today has been a pretty successful day. After cardio I got dressed and took off to Arkadelphia to run some errands for the South Dakota trip. (Me, Mom, and Alyssa are leaving Friday for our South Dakota Mission Trip with several other people from our church!) You know I'll be posting lots of pictures next week!

Anyhow.. When I got back from Arkadelphia, I dropped everything off at the house.

Then, I headed to work!! This is my 9th shift in 1 week! I have worked every single day!!!

Tonight I couldn't decide what to have for dinner. So, I had a naked smoothie and a clif bar! Good choice, I know!

Now, I better get back to work! Y'all have a wonderful evening! Bootcamp starts back up bright and early! Get ready to work those abs!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment