Thursday, July 18, 2013

Week 10 Day 4 (abs)

Well, after a week of pure dedication.. Alyssa and I accidentally over slept. Apparently this week has really taken a toll on us. We were exhausted this morning! But, even though Alyssa and I didn't get up and do our morning workout.. 20 hours away, Sacha and Angeline worked hard! I'm very proud of them. 

They started with a morning run and sent me a picture for proof!!

Then they did the "fitness countdown".
Here's what they did:

Jumping Jacks


Burpees

Russian Twists


Flutter Kicks

And here's how:

10 Jumping Jacks
10 Burpees
10 Russian Twists
10 Flutter Kicks

9 Jumping Jacks
9 Burpees
9 Russian Twists
9 Flutter Kicks

8 Jumping Jacks
8 Burpees
8 Russian Twists
8 Flutter Kicks

7 Jumping Jacks
7 Burpees
7 Russian Twists
7 Flutter Kicks

And so on, until they got down to 1! Then, back up to 10! 

They worked hard today!! I'm so proud of them!! Now.. I've gotta get going. We're heading to Crazy Horse, Rushmore, and Custer State Park this morning!! Y'all have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment