Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Pamper"ation

I am such a girly girl. 
I love to be pampered and fixed up. 
So, growing up with a mother and sister that 
are cosmetologists has been such a dream come true for me!
Yesterday was one of those "pamper"ation days for me.
After bootcamp, I took mom to the doctor to get some lab work done.
(When she sees this, she will probably kill me..BUT...)

Mom, decided to repay me by giving me a pedicure and manicure
(which I was soooo thankful for.)
After working out for weeks, my poor little feet
were WAY overdue for some attention.
And my sweet momma knows how to give a pedicure.
Plus, those massaging chairs at Kitas Kurlz are to die for.
It was so relaxing and wonderful.
AND.. you cannot get a pedi without also getting
a manicure too, right? NOWAY!

Momma did such a good job!
I just love my hands and feet now 
and it was so nice after all these workouts we've been doing.
Remember that quote I told you a few weeks ago?
"When you look good, you feel good!"
Yup, that applies in this situation.
Get Pampered Ladies.
You'll feel wonderful.


This is just a mini collage of my life with my cosmetologists.
I have different nails almost weekly and my hair... 
well, I've had a few different looks.
It's been fun! I enjoy it.

Yesterday, after Momma got me all fixed up,
Alyssa asked me to come to Youth Group with her.
So, I threw on some make up, changed shirts,
added a scarf, and headed out.
It was nice to finally get dressed up.
Usually I just stay in my workout clothes all day.


After church, Alyssa and I went to the house and found some 
yummy food! Matthew cooked dinner and it was 
AMAZING!
He made Stuffed Chicken Marsala with green beans, 
mashed red potatoes with mushroom gravy, and a wheat roll.
Oh, and tomato and garlic herb toast for appetizers. 
It was sooooo good!


And that was my day of "pamper"ation!
It was nice.
Everyone deserves to be pampered every once in a while!





No comments:

Post a Comment