Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rest day... Or not!

Today is Saturday which means technically I am suppose to be resting from a long week of exercising. But, I never truly rest on Saturdays. When I think of Rest Day, I think of laying out, relaxing, and being lazy! Instead I hold down the fort at the video store for 12 hours! So, it doesn't feel like resting at all.

Here is my Saturday look.. No makeup, hair a mess! But, I'm awake and ready to take on the world. Well, mainly just Silver Screen! Lets just stick with one thing at a time for today...

I started working up the plans for next week's workout schedule! Week 5 is creeping up on us very quickly. I honestly can't believe we've been doing this for 4 weeks already! I truly didn't think we'd last this long. But, look at us proving me wrong! :)

I'm proud of you for sticking to it! Keep up the good work. And please, go outside and enjoy this beautiful day. I wish I could! Instead, I'm enjoying it from the window!

Y'all have a wonderful day!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment