Thursday, June 27, 2013

Week 7 Day 4 (Abs)

Sacha and I were both out pretty late last night. So, before we went to bed we decided we would sleep in until 7:45 this morning and start our bootcamp by 8am. 

Although we were well rested, getting up and going for a run at 8am was a bad idea. It was ALREADY about 85 degrees outside and that is just way too hot for me. I was seriously melting out there. But, we were determined to finish our run. So, regardless of the blazing heat.. we ran our little hearts out!

After our morning run, we started Ab Day! It seems like we are always doing abs. But, ya know... whatever works I guess.

Exercise 1: Jumping Jacks
Yes, 100 jumping jacks to start.
(we'll probably do this forever)


Exercise 2: "Alyssa's Booty Exercise"
Alyssa sent me a video to watch last week and these booty exercises are intense. I keep meaning to incorporate them into the workout plan, but I kept forgetting. So, we threw it in today! (While Alyssa was out of town. LUCKY!)

We did these for 1 minute on each side. It was intense.

Exercise 3: Bicycle Crunches
3 sets of 20 crunches to each side.

Exercise 4: Russian Twists
3 sets of 20 twists

Exercise 5: Burpees
3 sets of 5 Burpees

Exercise 6: Butterfly Crunches
3 sets of 10 crunches

Exercise 7: Flutter Kicks
3 sets of 20 flutters- Alternating
(bring each leg up and back down 20 times)

Exercise 8: Jumping Jacks
100 more jumping jacks!

And that was our morning workout! Sacha did a great job pushing through the pain. She kept going even though she wanted to quit. I'm definitely super proud of her.
I hope you're doing great as well. Keep up the good work!!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment