Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Week 6 Day 2 (Cardio)

Usually we try to rest on Tuesdays because Sacha has such a crazy busy schedule on Tuesdays. But, I stayed the night at Alyssa's house last night and when we woke up this morning, we decided to go for a run with her mom!

It was a beautiful morning at the Benjamin Fishing Lake down the road! We ran around the lake for 15 minutes before we decided to head back to her house. It was fun and I'm glad we decided to get up and run!

After our morning run, we had breakfast! We ate Special K Vanilla and Almond cereal with grapes and cantaloup! Yumm.

It was delicious!! :)

When I got back to the house, Sacha informed me that she even woke up early this morning and decided to go ahead and run a mile, even though its rest day! I am so proud of her! She's doing great!

Now, I'm working for a few hours at the video store and then I'm going to go home and relax! Y'all enjoy this beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment