Saturday, June 29, 2013

Super Saturday

Normally I really dread Saturdays! It's always the same thing.. I spend 12 hours holding down the fort at the video store and planning the following week's workout schedule. But, today has been a little different!

I woke up and forced myself to get out of bed and do something active! (Even though I really wanted to sleep in just a little bit longer today!)

 After I stretched, I ran Hill Sprints behind my house. Down to the river and back up to the house! It was rough. But, I did it for about 30 minutes before I felt like my legs were literally going to fall off my body!


Then, I went inside, took a shower and got ready for work. Dad made Sunday morning breakfast (On a SATURDAY!!) I wonder if he knows... I'm not complaining though! :)

And, now I'm at work... About to start planning the workout schedule!

Y'all have a great Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment