Saturday, June 15, 2013

Week 5 Day 6 (Not so Restful- Abs/Legs)

So it's Saturday! And that means, technically I am suppose to be resting since I will be working over 12 hours today... BUT, I have decided that rest day is for the birds! 

I feel so unaccomplished when I go to work without working out. So, I'm going to start doing a mini Saturday workout from now on! Yep, I'm excited!


After I went on my morning run, I did just a few simple workouts!
 Exercise 1: Lunges
25 lunges

  


Exercise 2: Burpees
10 Burpees

 




Exercise 3: Flutter Kicks
50 flutters
 


Exercise 5: Squats
20 squats
 

Exercise 6: Bicycle Crunches 
50 crunches

And that's it! It was simple, fast, and easy! But, I feel better now than I would if I hadn't worked out at all.

If its your rest day today, don't feel obligated to workout. I just hate rest days and I figure since we aren't training hardcore, I'm not hurting anything by doing a little each day! :)

Y'all have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment