Friday, June 14, 2013

Week 5 Day 5 (Abs)

Today I got up and went for a morning run by myself! Sacha is beyond overwhelmed with trying to finish her final for her summer class and Alyssa has a very important prior wedding obligation in Little Rock. So, I was forced to do it alone! It was rough! I'm not a fan of self motivation! But, I did it because I refuse to stop now. 




After my run, I did Abs!!

Exercise 1: Flutter Kicks
3 sets of 20 kicks per leg

Exercise 2: Backward Crunches
3 sets of 20 backward crunches

Exercise 3:  Butterfly Crunches
3 sets of 20 butterfuly crunches

Exercise 4: V-Ups
3 sets of 10 v-ups.

Exercise 5:  Bicycle Crunches
3 sets of  20 crunches per leg. (alternating)

Exercise 6: Burpees
3 sets of 10

And, that's it! It wasn't a long workout. But, it was a good one! I hope you guys have a wonderful Friday! Keep working hard! I'm proud of you!

-E





No comments:

Post a Comment