Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 5 Day 2 (Rest/Cardio)

It's Rest Day! I don't know about you, but I hate rest days! It drives me crazy. Most Tuesdays I go ahead and exercise anyway. But ya know.. It is what it is!

Today, I'm actually holding down the fort at the Video Store!

So, I guess rest day really isn't all that bad today!

I got up early an went ahead and did some cardio.. 

And while I work, I may go ahead and do some easy little leg exercises that I can do while there aren't any customers in the store. But, we'll see. I'll be here quite a while!

I also brought a yummy snack for this afternoon! FRUIT! I just love fruit! :)

Anyway, that's it for today! Short and sweet and to the point! (And only a little random) Y'all have a good rest day! Get ready for some Ab workouts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment